Welcome to Dublin
Sleep With Someone Famous
含まれています。Free breakfast24 hour securityFree Wifi Access24 時間対応のフロントTowel hireGroup luggage roomLocker rentalSelf catering kitchenGames roomCinemaMobile phone chargingTicket sales for all major tours and for bus services
キャンセル ポリシーWe have a 24 hour cancellation policy so you must contact the hostel directly by email or telephone at least 24 hours before the arrival date to cancel your booking to avoid being charged.
お知らせ**Guest's must have a valid passport/ Drivers license to check in. College ID's or similar are not accepted** -We offer a Locker rental service which carries a €10 deposit. From this deposit €2 is taken for each day that you keep the locker. For example if you rent a locker and use it for 2 days you will be refunded €6 when you return the key! -There is a free walking tour offered each morning at 10:30 -Our free breakfast runs from 7:30-10:30 in the kitchen -We offer discounted parking at Qpark in St Stephens green
from €12.00 per night
Our Dublin Hostel was established in 1992 on the site of a 19th Century school attended by George Bernard Shaw.
Dublin Hostel Avalon House in central Dublin is renowned for its friendly international staff.
They are fully equipped to tell you all there is to know about Dublin and give you the low-down on whats fun to do and where to do it…
Avalon House is one of the largest hostels in Dublin; yet still manages to retain a warm and homely atmosphere, and will welcome you with true Irish spirit.
Avalon House Dublin Hostel is located in close proximity to Dublin’s main attractions.
Temple Bar, on the city’s trendy south bank, Grafton St, the main shopping street and the beautiful park at St Stephens Green are only a few minutes walk away. Dublin Castle & Trinity College and the National Museum and Gallery are also but a short stroll away.
Our staff will explain how to get to the Guiness Store House or the Jameson’s Factory so you can get a true taste of Ireland, or if you prefer a pint at the local then Avalon house has the perfect location for you to discover the true heart of Ireland’s capital city.
(353) 1 4750001 email@example.com
From the airport:By Bus
- The cheapest and best way to get here is on the 16 bus from the airport. It will drop you right beside the hostel on Aungier Street.
- A single costs €2.65 and must be paid with exact change.
- The journey lasts about 40/60 minutes and it operates from 7.45am during the week and 8.30am on Sundays.
- The last bus is 10.40pm except Saturday when it is 10.20pm. Buses go roughly every 20 minutes but check the timetable at the bus stop for exact times. You can also check the Dublin bus website at www.dublinbus.ie
- Aircoach operates every 15 minutes from 4.30am to midnight and then every 30 mins until 4.30am at a cost of €7.00
- This will drop you off at Trinity College a 15 minute walk from the hostel.
- From Trinity walk down Dame Street and take a left onto South Great Georges Street. Continue on this road for 10 mins and you will find us on the right beside Starbucks
- From the airport cost around €25-€30 and take about 20 minutes depending on the time of day. During rush hour it can take up to 45 minutes.
- Follow the tramlines west toward O’Connell Street – a five minute walk.
- From there you can take a 16, 16A, 19 or 22 bus southbound on O'Connell Street. Get off the bus on Aungier Street at Starbucks. We are beside Starbucks on the right.
- Alternatively, it is only a 20 minute walk from the station. If you print out the map on this site you can find us easily. If you get lost just give us a call on (01)4570001 and we’ll send you in the right direction.
- Catch the city express to the Bus Station (Busarus) and then as above
- You can also get the DART from the docklands station to Pearse Street or Tara Street, a 20 minute walk from the hostel.
- Take the number 79 bus to Central bank Turn right up South Great Georges street and continue walking for 10 mins. We are on the right beside Starbucks on White-friar place