IncluídoBarGardenFully equipped kitchenettesSala comumRoupa de cama incluídaReception 24/7 (no curfew, no lockout)Free Wi-FiFree usage of computers (internet, webcam and headset)Free laundry, dryer and ironFree towelsFree coffee & tea all day longFree luggage storage and bike roommapas gratuitos da cidadeFree CATV & DVDsFree table footballFree safety deposit box at the receptionFree big lockers in the rooms (free padlocks rental)Private parking availableSmoking Room with Massage Chair
Abertura de Check-in14:00
Check-out mais recente10:00
Política de cancelamentoEsta pousada tem uma política de cancelamento de 24 horas. Falta de cancelar pelo menos 24 horas antes do dia da sua chegada irá resultar em seu cartão de crédito a ser cobrado o equivalente da primeira noite de estadia.
Aviso prévioWe have 6 parking places and the price for whole day parking (13:00 – 11:00) is 7 euro. If guests want to book parking space, they should contact us on [email protected]
Sobre o Hostel
from 8 per night
Patio Hostel Bratislava tem uma localização perfeita, a apenas 10 minutos a pé das estações de ônibus e trem principal e o centro de cidade de Bratislava. Nos tempos antigos, costumava ser um cruzamento de rotas comerciais e várias civilizações que deixaram aqui seus próprios magnífica e impressionante permanece.
What does Patio Hostel Bratislava offers?
A wide range of room types, with dormitories and privates featuring both ensuite and shared bathrooms. Our in-house bar is brand new, cheap and modern. You can have a good time with your fellow travelers on our nice patio or in the common room. Guests are welcome to use the fully equipped kitchenettes located on each floor. Each one has a cooker, refrigerator, microwave oven and toaster.
Patio Hostel Bratislava offers their guests tons of free stuff. Check it out: free coffee and tea, free laundry, clothes dryer and iron, free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, free PCs with high-speed internet, webcams and headsets, free cable TV and DVDs, and table football.
There are also the free city maps and leaflets about Bratislava, free bike and luggage storage (with camera security) and free padlocks and towels on request. Reception is open 24/7, with full information, no curfew and no lockout. Our kind, easy-going and well-informed staff are all natives and speak perfect English. Breakfast snack-packs are available at the reception. We also provide discounts in nearby pubs and restaurants for all of our guests.
Nowadays Bratislava is like a melting pot of different delicious and unforgettable flavors. There are plenty of historical landmarks, museums, cultural events, original wine cellars, mouth-watering food and things to do. And after dark, get ready to enjoy the wild night life till the early morning. Bars, pubs, restaurants and clubs are almost ’round the corner, so there’s no need of taxis or city transport during sightseeing or pub-crawling. Our Patio Hostel Bratislava is situated in the courtyard, and thanks to this our guests can use a parking lot for a small fee and the street noise is greatly reduced.
Como chegar lá
- Buy a (60-minute /0,90 EUR) ticket.
- Get on the bus no. 61
- Get off at” Trnavske Myto” stop (15th stop - about 23 minutes).
- Change for tram no.4, going in the direction of “Nam. L. Stura”.
- Get off at Marianska stop (3rd stop). You're now on Spitalska Street. Just walk about 100m further towards city centre. The hostel is on your right – next to the kiosk - in the courtyard.
- Buy a ticket (15-min. /€0.70) and get on the bus no. X13.
- Get off on the 3rd stop “Namestie SNP”
- Walk down the street, turn left on the traffic lights and cross the road
- Walk 300 meters down the main street with tram rails (Spitalska street)
- We are on the left side of the street, in the courtyard next to the kiosk
- Buy a (15 minute / 0.70 EUR) ticket
- Get on the bus no. 80 in the direction of “Kollarovo Nam”.
- Get off at 6th and the last stop “Kollarovo Nam”.
- Walk down the street, cross the Obchodna Street and continue down the Marianska Street
- At the end of the street turn right to Spitalska Street.
- The hostel is on your right, in the courtyard next to the kiosk.
- Buy a (15 minute / 0.70 EUR) ticket
- Get on the trolleybus no. 202 in direction of “Rajska”
- Get off at “Rajska” stop (2nd and the last stop)
- Walk around Coffee&Co, Charlie Club (tall building), cross the street.
- The hostel is in front of you – next to the kiosk in the courtyard.