包括酒吧GardenFully equipped kitchen公共休息室包括亚麻Reception 24/7 (no curfew, no lockout)Free Wi-FiFree usage of computers (internet, webcam and headset)Free laundry, dryer and ironFree towelsFree coffee & tea all day longFree luggage storage and bike roomFree city mapsFree CATV & DVDsFree table footballFree safety deposit box at the receptionFree big lockers in the roomsPrivate parking availableSmoking Room in the bar
取消政策This hostel has a 48 hour cancellation policy. Failure to cancel at least 48 hours before the day of your arrival will result in your credit card being charged for the equivalent of the first night's stay.
通知We have 5 parking places and the price for whole day parking (13:00 – 11:00) is 10 Euro. If guests want to book parking space, they should contact us on [email protected]
from 8 per night
Patio Hostel Bratislava has got a perfect location, only 10 minutes walk from both main train and bus stations and in the very city center of Bratislava. In ancient times it used to be a junction of old trade routes and various civilizations that left here their own magnificent and impressive remains.
What does Patio Hostel Bratislava offers?
A wide range of room types, with dormitories and privates featuring both ensuite and shared bathrooms. Our in-house bar is brand new, cheap and modern. You can have a good time with your fellow travelers on our nice patio or in the common room. Guests are welcome to use the fully equipped kitchenettes located on each floor. Each one has a cooker, refrigerator, microwave oven and toaster.
Patio Hostel Bratislava offers their guests tons of free stuff. Check it out: free coffee and tea, free laundry, clothes dryer and iron, free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, free PCs with high-speed internet, webcams and headsets, free cable TV and DVDs, and table football.
There are also the free city maps and leaflets about 布拉迪斯拉发, free bike and luggage storage (with camera security) and free padlocks and towels on request. Reception is open 24/7, with full information, no curfew and no lockout. Our kind, easy-going and well-informed staff are all natives and speak perfect English. Breakfast snack-packs are available at the reception. We also provide discounts in nearby pubs and restaurants for all of our guests.
Nowadays 布拉迪斯拉发 is like a melting pot of different delicious and unforgettable flavors. There are plenty of historical landmarks, museums, cultural events, original wine cellars, mouth-watering food and things to do. And after dark, get ready to enjoy the wild night life till the early morning. Bars, pubs, restaurants and clubs are almost ’round the corner, so there’s no need of taxis or city transport during sightseeing or pub-crawling. Our Patio Hostel Bratislava is situated in the courtyard, and thanks to this our guests can use a parking lot for a small fee and the street noise is greatly reduced.
- Buy a (60-minute /1,20 EUR) ticket.
- Get on the bus no. 61
- Get off at Trnavske Myto stop (14th stop - about 20 minutes)
- Change for tram no. 4 or 9 (direction “Dubravka” or “Karlova Ves”)
- Get off at Marianska stop (3rd stop). You're now on Spitalska Street. Just walk about 100m further towards city centre. The hostel is on your right – next to the kiosk - in the courtyard.
- Buy a ticket (15-min / €0.70) and get on the tram number 1
- Get off on the 4th stop – Vysoka Tchibo Outlet
- Walk few meters back, on the crossroad turn right and cross the main street with tram rails
- Walk down the Marianska street, at the end of the street turn right to Spitalska street
- Walk few meters towards the city center
- We are on the right side of the street – next to the kiosk – in the courtyard
- Buy a (15 minute / 0.70 EUR) ticket
- Get on the bus no. 80 in the direction of “Kollarovo Nam”.
- Get off at 6th and the last stop “Kollarovo Nam”.
- Walk down the street, cross the Obchodna Street and continue down the Marianska Street
- At the end of the street turn right to Spitalska Street.
- The hostel is on your right, in the courtyard next to the kiosk.
- Buy a (15 minute / 0.70 EUR) ticket
- Get on the trolleybus no. 205 in direction of 'Nemocnica sv. Michala'
- Get off at Nemocnica sv. Michala stop (2nd and the last stop)
- Walk few meters towards the city center, turn right (between two buidings), pass the cofee shop, Lumier cinema (tall building) and cross the street (with tram rails). The hostel is in front of you - between hair studio and kiosk - in the courtyard