Join the coolest hostel network in Europe!
Being a member of Europe's Famous Hostels means...
- You will inspire and be inspired by our community of 36 independent hostels. By becoming a member of Europe’s Famous Hostels, you will also gain access to all our annual meetings, workshops & webinars. These are hosted by those within our community, as well as industry experts.
- Get access to our private forums where you can network, share deals, ideas, and experiences to help you in your hostel.
- Becoming a member of Europe’s Famous Hostels also means you will receive beneficial tools for your staff, like exchange programs, discounts, and training opportunities. Equip your staff with the latest information and skills in the industry.
- You will also gain additional visibility for your hostel. Becoming a member means we will advertise your hostel on our webpage (no commissions), social media channels, and partner campaigns.
The need for community is part of why we do what we do. What are you waiting for? Become a member of del gruppo di Europe's Famous Hostels and join the best and most unique hostels in Europe!
Get inspired, travel, and learn with us.
Europe’s Famous Hostels is constantly searching for hostels to join our association. We look for hostels who fit our community standards and ethos of providing the best locations, top hostels, and authentic travel experiences.
If you're interested in becoming a member of Europe's Famous Hostels, or simply just learn more, please fill out the contact form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- What are our minimum standards?
- A Famous Hostel must follow local legal requirements on Health and Safety, Higiene, Facilities and Insurances
- Every hostel must ensure high levels of safety to its members.
- Your general Review Ratings must be above 85%.
- Your atmosphere counts a lot, keep it fun, and make sure your guests have the time of their lives.
- How does the association funding works?
- Europe’s Famous Hostels is a non profit association and based on the members annual fees. All the money collected goes for community growth and other communication campaigns.
- What follows the application form?
- Once the main requisites are confirmed(Famous Hostels Ethos), a form is sent to the applying manager with further information requirements(licenses, certificates).
- After receiving the form, Famous Hostel’s team will schedule a visit by one of the executive members to check the facilities and meet the applicant’s team.
- The visiting member will then issue a report for Executive’s Board approval who will then send it for final vote by all the members.
- Once the applicant reaches 2 thirds of the members votes, the applicant is approved and is entitled to join our meetings, forum as well as all the merchandise material and features and its own microsite.