Join the coolest hostels network in Europe!
Being part of Europe's Famous Hostels means...
… Inspire and be inspired by being part of our community and participating on all the EFH meetings throughout the year
… Have access to our private forums where you can share deals, ideas, and experiences to find answers to your problems
… Receive tools for your staff like exchange programs, discounts, and trainings giving them better value with mobility deals and knowledge groups
… Extra visibility throughout our webpage (no commissions), social media channels and partner campaigns
All of this with the best and most unique hostels in Europe by your side!
What are you waiting for?
Europe’s Famous Hostels Association is constantly searching throughout Europe’s most electrifying cities for hostels that would best fit our community standards and ethos: great locations, real fun and unique experiences.
To show interest in becoming a Famous Hostels member or simply to know more about or mission, goals and campaigns fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details.
- What are our minimum standards?
- A Famous Hostel must follow local legal requirements on Health and Safety, Higiene, Facilities and Insurances
- Every hostel must ensure high levels of safety to its members.
- Your general Review Ratings must be above 85%.
- Your atmosphere counts a lot, keep it fun, and make sure your guests have the time of their lives.
- How does the association funding works?
- Europe’s Famous Hostels is a non profit association and based on the members annual fees. All the money collected goes for community growth and other communication campaigns.
- What follows the application form?
- Once the main requisites are confirmed(Famous Hostels Ethos), a form is sent to the applying manager with further information requirements(licenses, certificates).
- After receiving the form, Famous Hostel’s team will schedule a visit by one of the executive members to check the facilities and meet the applicant’s team.
- The visiting member will then issue a report for Executive’s Board approval who will then send it for final vote by all the members.
- Once the applicant reaches 2 thirds of the members votes, the applicant is approved and is entitled to join our meetings, forum as well as all the merchandise material and features and its own microsite.